What are the general safety operations to be followed when using a batter mixer machine? For the safety of personnel and equipment, the following safe operations must be observed when using the batter mixer machine:
(1) Never put hands and other objects into mixing tank
(2) Never spay directly on the electrical parts
(3) Using proper cleaning agent to clean the machine
(4) Contact cleaning agent supplier to get detailed safety operational manual copy, it can offer related safety operation, measurement can be taken when accidents occurred.
(5) Cut off power before washing and maintaining.
(6) Wash complete machine by using added cleaning agent or disinfector warm water, then wash it by water.
(7) Wash mixing shaft and mixing barrel
(8) Wash pump and conveying pipe