Operation and use of the crumbing machine: (1) Preparation before starting up
1. Check the integrity and fastening of the parts, especially the high-speed running parts such as hammers, and the fixing must be firm.
2. Check whether the grinder is firmly on the base.
3. Check the lubrication condition of the bearing.
4. Open the door cover of the crushing chamber and check whether there is any debris in the crushing chamber.
5. Check the tightness of the deflector and remove the debris adsorbed by the magnet.
1. After the above inspection is completed, start the motor to run at no load. If the technical condition of each part is normal, the load can be run after the speed is normal.
2. During operation, there should be no magnetism or friction.
3. The sieve should be installed firmly, sealed, no leakage, and the sieve frame should be tight.
4. If abnormal noise, blockage of the discharge material, overheating of the bearing or motor is found during the working process, the feeding should be stopped, and the machine should be stopped for inspection and troubleshooting.
5. At the end of the work, the residual materials in each part of the machine should be cleaned. The machine must be wiped off for a long period of time and covered with a tarp cloth.